Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8/4 (25 5/7 weeks) 28 days in the hospital!!! Very rough day today... Started to feel some cramping last night, they checked me to see if I was dilating any but I wasn't. The pain was only about every 20 minutes. They started me back on the IV fluids and just kept an eye on things. Then this evening the contractions were becoming more regular, about every 5 minutes. The checked me again, no more dilation! The monitor was not picking up any contractions, but I'm told it does not always. So long story short, they started me on Magnesium Sulfate (the med to stop contractions). So now the contractions are anywhere from 5-10 minutes apart and hurt! Hopefully in the morning things will be better, maybe giving the med the night to take affect. Baby looks good though! Sono yesterday looked really good. Baby weighs approx. 1 lb 12 oz! And the fluid level was at 4.9 (I'm told normal is about 10), and there was a nice pocket around the face, this is good for the lung development!! The doctors were very very happy and very pleased with what they saw!! Thanks to every one who is praying for us! And thanks to everyone who has visited!!
Got some very cute sheets for my bed, a wonderful coworker of mine got them for me! It brightens up the room, not so much white!!! Bed rest stinks, but again totally worth it. I have to make the right decisions for my baby since baby cant make decisions for its self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.