9/2- Jaxon is 4weeks old today!
Well yesterday was a big day for my little guy! They tried to remove his breathing tube and put him on CPAP! Well, he only tolerated it for about 10hours, they had to put the breathing tube back in. Bummer:( Well I guess my little tough guy was not quite ready. Maybe in a few more days they will try again and he will do better then. They have also gotten ride of the ativan and the fentanyl!! I am very glad for that one! I am hoping that all the meds will wear off and he will start breathing a bit more on his own! That seems to be the problem, he either wont breath on his own, or his breaths are to shallow. Everything else seems to be going pretty good! I am hoping and praying that he continues to do well, and that breathing tube will come out soon, but only when he is ready! Its hard to take all this in. Its totally different being the parent, being the nurse is much easier! I know that all this is for the best for my little one, and he will be there soon! Its just tough! I am glad to be blessed to have Jaxon in my life, and cant wait to have him home! I just have to be patient... I love him so much, more than words can explain!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.